Free College Meals
If so, complete a financial support application form and return it to Student Services to apply. You can download an application form here or pick up a form from Student Services.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual, household gross income of no more than £16,190 (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit during the initial roll out of the benefit, Universal credit)
If you do not receive any of the listed benefits, but have a household income of less than £16,190, please complete a financial support application form as you may still be able to receive help.
Please contact Student Services if you need further information.