Message from the Principal – Coronavirus (COVID-19) update Tuesday 26th May
We are currently planning to re-open our College campuses from Wednesday 17th June 2020.
We are making careful arrangements to address issues of safety such as hand sanitisers, staggered start and break times and observing social distancing rules, all of which will be explained when entering a College site.
Please be aware that although we plan to open on Wednesday 17th June 2020 for small groups of learners, if the Government guidance changes, we will not open if it is not safe to do so.
We will only be inviting in priority learners who require limited face-to-face support. These learners will be contacted to arrange a date and time. Details of these groups are listed below.
If you are not identified as a priority learner, please do not attempt to visit College or enter any of the buildings.
We ask that all learners still continue with their online learning. Following the half term break we will be providing you with work that focusses on your return to College in September.
Priority Groups who will receive an invitation to come into College:
Rotherham College, Dinnington Campus
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Animal Management (Year 1)
- Level 3 Diploma in Country Side Management
- Level 2 Horticulture
- Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Entry Level 3, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Motor Vehicle
Rotherham College, Town Centre Campus
- Level 3 Art & Design (Year 1)
- Level 3 Graphics (Year 1)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business (Year 1)
- Level 1 and Level 2 Brick
- Level 2 and Level 2 Joinery
- Level 2 Electrical
- Level 2 Fab & Weld
- Level 1 and Level 2 Plumbing
- Level 2 Mechanical Engineering
- Level 2 and Level 3 Hospitality