For candidates who want to work as electricians the building services engineering sector.
It allows candidates to progress into employment, although not as a fully qualified electrician, or to the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation (Buildings and Structures)
You will study a range of topics including:
- Health and Safety in Building Services Engineering
- Principles of Electrical science
- Electrical Installations technology
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Electrical installation wiring and terminations
- Understand how to communicate with others in the building services engineering
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work in industry-standard facilities
- Learn from industry professionals
- Work in close partnership with local businesses
- Completion of Level 1 Electrical Installations
- GCSE English and Maths at grade 4, however other relevant experience and qualifications will be considered
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 362111.
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations
16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees.
If you need further advice or guidance please contact the Enquiries Team on 01709 362111.
You will be required to have safety footwear and the relevant text book.
“I get to learn new skills that will help me get a job doing something I enjoy.”Alexei Johnson Level 2 Bricklaying, former student at Wingfield Academy
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024- 25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.