Pre-internships are designed to introduce students with SEND and High Needs to working life and are offered in a range of different sectors including Construction, Business Administration, Health and Beauty and Motor Vehicle.
The aim is to support you to develop the confidence and knowledge, skills and behaviours to become employable in your chosen sector.
On a pre-internship you will attend College for approximately two days a week.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Employability Skills
- Personal Development and Independence
- While studying with us we will work with you to ensure that your Maths, English and ICT skills are the best that they can be.
- You will gain employability skills
- You will study in our specialist areas with support from our experienced staff
- You will have access to vocational area resources
- You can enjoy the facilities
- We work with other agencies to develop work experience opportunities
- Tutorial delivery/enrichment opportunities and enterprise
- Tailored support provided to meet the needs of individuals
No formal entry requirements
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
• Supported Internships (learners are required to have an EHCP) • Employment • Voluntary Work
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify.
“During my Apprenticeship, I figured out that I want to work in digital marketing in the future. The digital aspect appealed to me because I could see a tangible impact on the growth of business, by working with tools such as Google Analytics and social media platforms.”Chole Marriot Business Administrator Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024 -25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.