This course is designed for those who are already in practice in an educational setting, this may be as a classroom-based Practitioner, Programme Leader or Manager; this could include voluntary roles.
- Action Research in Education
- Education in a Digital Society
- Critical Issues in Education
- Mentoring and Coaching for Educational Professionals
- Research Project
- A recognised Honours Degree (first or second class), relevant APL will be considered
- Applicants are required to be working (paid or voluntary) in an educational organisation
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
This programme is intended to support professional and personal development and prepare graduates for new roles with greater responsibility, or support them in new teaching areas (such as Higher Education), or lead to improved teaching and learning skills to then have an impact on their own learners.
“During my Apprenticeship, I figured out that I want to work in digital marketing in the future. The digital aspect appealed to me because I could see a tangible impact on the growth of business, by working with tools such as Google Analytics and social media platforms.”Chole Marriot Business Administrator Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023/24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.