Do you want to develop your maths skills? This course will help you to build your confidence and independence at home and at work. With sessions from Entry 1 to Level 1, these qualifications cover everything from the very basics to more advanced skills. This is a great course for those wanting to progress their career or support children with their homework.
- Multiplication and division
- Calculating area, volume and capacity
- Graphs and charts
- Fractions, decimals and percentages
- Problem solving
- Measure and ratio
- Our tutors will support you in your studies
- You will be able to use our computer facilities
- Use the College facilities such as Library, Careers lounge, free WiFi, Advice and Guidance, Counselling and Mentoring
There are no entry requirements needed but you will need to attend an initial assessment session to determine what level you are to be offered.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 513355.
- Vocational courses
- Learners aged 16–18 do not need to pay course fees. Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances.
“During my Apprenticeship, I figured out that I want to work in digital marketing in the future. The digital aspect appealed to me because I could see a tangible impact on the growth of business, by working with tools such as Google Analytics and social media platforms.”Chole Marriot Business Administrator Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2022-23 or 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.