This course will enable students to progress in to a construction site supervisory role within the built environment. Throughout the programme you will develop the following knowledge and skills:
• Develop your knowledge of site supervision and operations• Gain an advanced knowledge of digital Building Information Modelling• Improve your communication skills in presentations and project report writing• Gain understanding of digital technology use in construction project management• Acquire knowledge on sustainability of Modern Methods of Construction.
- Legal and Statutory Requirements in Construction
- Financial Management & Business Practices in Construction
- The Construction Environment
- Construction Design Project
- Site Supervision & Operations
- Digital Applications for BIM
- Construction Technology
Surveying, Measuring & Setting Out
- Work in our workshops with up to date industrial standard equipment
- You will gain employability skills as well as professional construction skills
- Highly skilled and current delivery teams
GCSE Maths and English grades at 4 or above
A level three qualification in a related area
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
HND in Construction Management.
If you need further advice or guidance please contact the Enquiries Team on 01709 362111.
You will be required to wear apprpriate PPE where required
“I get to learn new skills that will help me get a job doing something I enjoy.”Alexei Johnson Level 2 Bricklaying, former student at Wingfield Academy
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024-25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.