This programme is designed for individuals working within the engineering industry that are looking to widen their skill set and for people that are interested in a career in Computer Aided Design.
Safe use of a CAD workstation
Identification of CAD hardware and software
Setting up 2D templates
Use of layers in 2D
Creation and dimensioning of technical drawings in 2D
- Work in our CAD suites with up to date industrial standard equipment
- You will gain employability skills as well as professional CAD skills
- The Engineering department has strong links to industry in the local area
There are no formal entry requirements, but you will need to demonstrate a good level of interest and commitment to your programme.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Next Step button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- Level three award in parametric modelling
- You may be eligible for funding dependent on your circumstances. In some instances, a co-funding fee may be charged.
“The course challenges me to work harder and is helping me to pursue my dream of being an underwater welder.”Kyle Maguire Level 2 Fabrication and Welding, former student at Winterhill School
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.