This course will help you expand your knowledge and understanding of the business world and develop the skills required to set you up for an exciting career in a business setting or starting your own business.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Enterprise in the Business World
- Marketing and Finance for Business
- Business Administration and Customer Service
- Business Online
You will have the opportunity to:
• Carry out a variety of projects/challenges both in College and in the local community. • Carry out a week’s work experience in a local business.• Visit local businesses and meet local employers to learn more about how business works. • Meet guest speakers who will tell you more about their roles in business. • Develop excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team. • You will also have the opportunity to compete in competitions at local, regional and national levels. • Learn from industry-experienced staff.
- Four GCSEs at grade 3 or above including English and Maths
- Level 1 in Business
- A good reference
- Initial diagnostic tests and a personal interview
- You can study for your GCSE English and Maths alongside this course if you do not already hold the required grades
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- Business Level 3
- An intermediate apprenticeship in business administration, customer service or digital marketing
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify for help with your fees.
You will need notebooks and stationery and come to college fully prepared and ready to learn. You may also be required to contribute to educational visits.
“During my Apprenticeship, I figured out that I want to work in digital marketing in the future. The digital aspect appealed to me because I could see a tangible impact on the growth of business, by working with tools such as Google Analytics and social media platforms.”Chole Marriot Business Administrator Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024 -25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.