We have an experienced teaching team who have a good reputation for ensuring you receive a quality teaching and learning experience. The achievement rate on this course is consistently very good with a large proportion of graduates gaining a high degree classification.
Not only will you be supported in your studies by the teaching team, you will receive help from our learning-centred staff in relation to academic and research skills.
As the course is validated by the University of Hull, all processes, from admissions through to assessment, are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is compliance with the University’s academic regulations, equivalence in academic standards, appropriate staffing and resources are maintained and that there is a provision of a good quality Higher Education experience for all students on the programme.
- Personal and Professional Development
- Research and Academic Study Skills
- Creativity and Innovation in Practice
- Working in Teams
- Professional Reflective Review
- A Level 5 teaching qualification (Certificate in Education or Diploma in Education & Training) or a Foundation Degree in a relevant subject area
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C/4 or above or equivalent
- Two years full-time teaching, training, learning support or educational leadership experience, or part-time equivalent
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
Upon successful completion of this course you could go into employment as a Programme Leader, Curriculum Leader, Curriculum Manager or as a Teaching and Learning Development Officer.
“During my Apprenticeship, I figured out that I want to work in digital marketing in the future. The digital aspect appealed to me because I could see a tangible impact on the growth of business, by working with tools such as Google Analytics and social media platforms.”Chole Marriot Business Administrator Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023/24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.