This qualification has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills to provide self-tanning services to specific areas of the body.
You’ll learn about manual and spray tanning treatments and how to use professional tanning products, a tan gun, and a compressor.
You’ll also learn about the contra-indications to tanning treatments, key ingredients and the benefits of the treatment.
- How tan works
- Gun set up and maintenance
- Skin tones and matching the %
- Contra indication
- Prep of the client
- Manual tan application including skin preparation
- Spray tanning
- Product knowledge
- Pricing and aftercare
- The purpose of this qualification is to develop your skills in tanning application.
- You’ll learn in fantastic facilities including Make-up and beauty therapy studios
- You’ll be taught by a top team of talented and specialised staff.
- We pride ourselves on providing a supportive environment.
- Our teaching team have links with several industry specialists.
An interest in make-up, mixed media, and creative body art.
A willingness to learn, self-motivated and good organisational skills are essential.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify here.
“I enjoy coming to college and learning new skills to further my hairdressing career.”Ellie Reek Level 2 Hairdressing Former student at Swinton Academy
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023 – 2024. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.