The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback. The course focuses on teaching, learning and assessment in the Post 16 sector.
On successfully completion of this qualification you will have a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/trainer in relation to legislation, equality, diversity, inclusivity and meeting the needs of learners. You will be able to sequence learning, plan and deliver sessions, using appropriate resources and teaching methods. You will also be able to identify the characteristics of effective assessment and feedback.
The course is split in to three units
- Unit 301 is Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Unit 302 is Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Unit 305 is Understanding assessment in education and training
- We have an experienced teaching team who have a good reputation for ensuring you receive a quality teaching and learning experience.
- Central location in easy reach of public transport
- Excellent library facilities to support you with your studies
- A satisfactory level of competence in written and oral communication skills
- Basic IT skills
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- Certificate in Education/ Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (Cert Ed/PgCE)
Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify.If you need further advice or guidance please contact the Enquiries Team on 01709 362111.
The fees for this programme are £300
“My tutors are really supportive. I like learning about a range of in-depth topics relating to my course.”Aimee Winstanley Level 3 Health and Social Care, Former student at De Warenne Academy
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.