How to Apply
You can apply online.
Or if you live in Rotherham, Sheffield or Barnsley and are in Year 11 at school then you can apply using UCAS Progress common application system. You will need to get a user name and password from your school. Please ask a teacher for more details.
Before you apply
Before continuing with your application, please have the following information ready:
- Your email address
- Your home and mobile phone numbers
- Your address and postcode
- Your national insurance number
- The last school or college you attended and the dates you attended
- Your qualifications, grades received and the dates on which each was awarded
- Your personal statement including why you are applying for this course, your career plans and your work experience
To apply for a college course:
- Click the link below
- Find the course you would like to apply on
- Click the ‘Next Step’ button
- Click ‘Apply’
- Then complete your application online
You only need to apply once and complete one application form, even if you are applying for more than one course.
Our Enquiries Team are here to assist you with completing your online application should you require it.