To ensure we continue to put the safety of everyone in our learning community first, our Open Event on Thursday 4th March between 3:30pm – 6:30pm will take place virtually.
At our Virtual Open Event, you can gain a great insight into how we can help you achieve your ambitions – whether personal or professional – and find out everything you need to know about Rotherham College.
From the comfort of your own home, our Virtual Open Event allows you to:
- Live chat with our friendly team, ask any questions you may and request a call-back
- Watch videos presented by our industry-experienced tutors, support staff and students to find out more about the wide range of courses and apprenticeships we offer, the support available and what it’s really like to study at Rotherham College
- Explore what courses are right for your career choices
- Download our course guide
- Learn about the financial and student support we can provide
- Apply for your place with us in September 2021
Once you’ve booked your place you’ll receive a link to the Virtual Open Event website a few days before the event.
If you can’t wait to find out more about what life at Rotherham College is like, our subject area videos and information on our courses is available at events.rotherham.ac.uk – please note, our live chat service is only available during our event on the 4th March.
If you have any queries before or after the event takes place contact us on 01709 362111 or email email@example.com.