How to Apply
We’re delighted you’re interested in studying with us. There are two different ways to apply for a place on our Higher Education courses.
Within the course information on each course description online or within the Higher Education Prospectus there is a ‘How to apply’ section, which provides you with the details of the application route for your chosen course. These will follow one of two routes:
Directly through Rotherham College
Fill in our online application form by following instructions and link below.
Before continuing with your application, please have the following information ready:
- Your email address
- Your home and mobile phone numbers
- Your address and postcode
- Your national insurance number
- The last school or college you attended and the dates you attended
- Your qualifications, grades received and the dates on which each was awarded
- Your personal statement including why you are applying for this course, your career plans and your work experience
All applications to full time undergraduate courses, which includes BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), Foundation Degrees, HNCs and HNDs, apply through UCAS: www.ucas.com/students/apply
Please enter the institution code R52 for Rotherham College.
To apply online for a Higher Education course
- Click the link below
- Find the course you would like to apply to
- Click the ‘Next Step’ button
- Click ‘Apply’
- Then complete your application online
If you need support with your application please contact our Enquiries Team on 01709 722777.