This provision is for our students with complex and high needs and our most vulnerable students with SEND. It is designed to help you become as independent as your individual ability allows.You will attend College at least 3 days a week.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Household Skills including Shopping and Cooking
- Personal Care and Speaking Up for Yourself
- Personal Development and Leisure Activities
- How to Use Public Transport
- Speaking and Listening
- While studying with us we will work with you to ensure that your English and Maths, and ICT skills are the best that they can be
- You will study in our specialist areas
- You will have access to vocational area resources
- You can enjoy the facilities
- We work with other agencies to develop work experience opportunities
- Supported Internship
- Tutorial delivery/enrichment opportunities and enterprise
- Tailored support provided to meet the needs of individuals
No formal entry requirements
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01709 362111.
- Supported Internships
- Vocational Study Programmes
- Semi-independent living
- Supported living
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify.
“During my Apprenticeship, I figured out that I want to work in digital marketing in the future. The digital aspect appealed to me because I could see a tangible impact on the growth of business, by working with tools such as Google Analytics and social media platforms.”Chole Marriot Business Administrator Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024 – 25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.