Our tutors come from senior business backgrounds ensuring their teaching reflects real-world business context.Our enrichment programme offers the chance to hear from guest speakers including:
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Chief Executives from financial institutions
- Venture capitalists
- Aviation industry experts
- Operational Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
- Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Managing Stakeholders Relationships
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Managing Change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Managing Finance
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
- A Levels (or equivalent) or existing relevant Level 3 qualifications
- English and maths at a minimum of level 2 or equivalent, and also demonstrate Information Communication Technology (ICT) skills at this level
- Other relevant or prior experience may also be considered as an alternative.
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of the page.
Completion of this degree apprenticeship opens up the opportunity to work at a managerial level including as a: Manager or Senior Manager, a Head of Department, an Operations Manager or Area/ Regional Manager. It will also provide the knowledge and skills to become a Senior Management Team Member, or anyone with significant management responsibilities.
“During my Apprenticeship, I figured out that I want to work in digital marketing in the future. The digital aspect appealed to me because I could see a tangible impact on the growth of business, by working with tools such as Google Analytics and social media platforms.”Chole Marriot Business Administrator Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2023/24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.