The VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage is a substantial qualification that will prepare learners for a career as a Swedish Body Massage Therapist. You will learn body massage, client care, health and safety and anatomy and physiology.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Provide body massage
- Client care and communication
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice
- Learn from industry-experienced and well-qualified tutors who have spent many years in the beauty industry, and have specialist qualifications and knowledge to bring to their teaching
- Access the state-of-the-art salon facilitates and equipment.
- Take part in cross-cross college events and charity fundraisers
- Hear from a range of guest speakers from the beauty industry
- Acquire new skills and enrichment specific to the beauty industry
Four GCSEs at grade 3 or above including English and Maths. There is also the opportunity to study for English and Maths qualifications if you do not already hold them at the required level
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 513355.
- L2 Beauty Specialist Techniques
- L3 Certificate in Stone Therapy Massage
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify for help with fees.
You will be required to purchase a Beauty Uniform for your training within the salon. Uniform order forms will be provided before course start date.
“I enjoy coming to college and learning new skills to further my hairdressing career.”Ellie Reek Level 2 Hairdressing Former student at Swinton Academy
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2022-23 or 2023-24. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.