This course is specifically designed to build on learner achievement and interest developed through related Level 1 or Level 2 qualifications in Information and Creative Technology.
The course will allow learners to specialise or to deepen their understanding through the provision of a broad range of optional specialist units providing a comprehensive and challenging programme of study related to Information and Creative Technology that is particularly suited to post-16 learners who have the relevant interest and aptitude to progress in the sector.
Completion of this course will give learners the potential opportunity to progress to employment in a wide range of job roles across the Information and Creative Technology sector.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Online World (Exam)
- Tech Systems (Exam)
- Digital Portfolio
- Creating Digital Graphics
- Website Development
- Computing in the Workplace
- Creating Digital Audio
- Creating Digital Video
- Multimedia Products Development
- Learn from industry-experienced and well-qualified tutors who have spent many years in both teaching and the industry sector. They also have specialist qualifications and knowledge to bring to their teaching
- Participate in work placements to boost your skills
- Take part in cross-college events
- Hear from a range of guest speakers and benefit from our industry specific qualification
BTEC National Extended Diploma in Computing
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify.
“I'm enjoying meeting new people with similar interests.”Justin Hamlet Level 2 Games Animation, Former student at Oakwood High School
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024 -25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.