This practical course provides a solid foundation for those looking to enter the beauty industry. It will develop the technical skills and techniques required to progress onto Level 2 study. You will also learn employability skills such as good customer care and confident communication.
You will study a range of topics including:
- Manicure, pedicure
- Facial skincare
- Nail art
- Customer service
- Creating an image (a look based on a theme) using hair and beauty techniques
- Learn from industry-experienced and well-qualified tutors who have many years of industry experience and continue to work in the sector. They have specialist qualifications and knowledge to bring to their teaching
- Benefit from our links with local hair salons and employers
- Enrichment opportunities in health and safety, healthy living and basic first aid
- Commitment and dedication to learning
- GCSE English and Maths qualifications can be completed alongside this course
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For more information support with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01709 362111.
- Level 2 Beauty
- Level 2 Media Make-up
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- Those aged 19 or over may not need to pay fees depending on their circumstances. Find out if you qualify.
You will be expected to purchase a uniform and kit (further details will be provided at interview) and pay for educational visits which form part of the course.
“During my Apprenticeship, I figured out that I want to work in digital marketing in the future. The digital aspect appealed to me because I could see a tangible impact on the growth of business, by working with tools such as Google Analytics and social media platforms.”Chole Marriot Business Administrator Apprenticeship
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2024 -25. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.