Help with childcare costs while you learn
Care to Learn can help with the cost of your childcare while you are studying.
Childcare support covers:
- Childcare costs while you learn, including if you are on placement
- Childcare costs for extra private study time
- A childcare deposit if one is charged
- A childcare registration fee if one is charged
- Necessary childcare fees payable in holidays to keep child’s place<
- Necessary travel costs to and from your childcare provider
- A childcare taster to help the child settle
Are you eligible?
- Are a parent and under age 20 at the start of your course
- Follow a course in a school, sixth form or college
- Are an apprentice with non-employed status
- Are taking a course in the community e.g. at a children’s centre
- Are caring for your own child – mother or father
- Are living in England
- Use a registered childcare provider
Care to Learn will not affect you or your family’s benefits or allowances in any way.
You do not have to be getting benefits to have your childcare paid by Care to Learn.