Benefits – More than just the basics
So what do you get in return for working at the College: Most importantly, you get to work in a place where over 94% of staff say they are accomplishing something worthwhile and over 98%* say work is meaningful to them, but in addition to this you also have the following:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement for teaching and support staff
- Entry to Local Government or Teachers pension scheme, with a significant contribution from the College.
- Online benefits portal with access to a range of discounts from high street shops, online retailers and gyms. This also gives a full well-being information resource.
- Access to salary sacrifice childcare vouchers scheme.
- Significant investment in your development, with 4-6 internal development days each year and potential support to gain recognised qualifications. OFSTED commented on our “…very good professional development and training for teachers” and we do similar things for our support staff.
*from 280 respondents in our staff survey – January 2015.