Financial support for 19+ full time & part time learners
Rotherham College of Arts and Technology has created a new fund. The new 19+ Bursary Support Fund will help you with the costs associated with studying.
The 19+ Bursary Support Fund is available to 19+ full-time & part time FE students starting from September 2012.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will receive support with the main costs of attending college.
If you are eligible, you can expect help with such items as travel (full time students only if you live more than 2 miles away from college) childcare costs (1 child only) UCAS applications, books, equipment and materials.
Application to the fund will ensure that if eligible you will receive the financial support needed to assist you with your course.
Apply for the new Bursary Support Funds today!
If you're planning on studying with us from September 2012 and you meet the eligibility criteria you can download the application form for Bursary Support Funds here. Make sure you get your application in today so that we can assess to see whether you're eligible for support.
To see if you are entitled to receive Bursary Support Funds, take a look and see if you meet the criteria below.
- Be intending to enrol on a full time Further Education course at Rotherham College of Arts and Technology. (Apprenticeship courses, Higher Education courses or full cost courses are not eligible).
- Be over 19 years of age on 31 August 2012
- Household income of less than £21,000
- Live more than 2 miles from college and on a full time course to receive travel support from the Bursary Support Fund
- Have been resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland for the last three years (unless you were here only for study).
Do not hesitate to contact the Student Finance Team if you require any further information or guidance on the application process, telephone 08080 722777.
Got a question?