Rotherham College of Arts and Technology have a range of recruitment solutions to support your needs. Save time and money and receive ongoing support. We can help with the recruitment of Apprentices and recruitment of people who have been unemployed for 6 months or more in conjunction with Job Centre Plus.
- Dedicated sector specialist Business Advisors will visit you and discuss requirements
- Free Advertisement of Vacancy to Apprentices and unemployed people
- Free Learner find and recruitment support
- Regular updates on progress
- Ongoing support
- Pre-employment training
- Sector specific training
- Advise on other training and funding available
Free Recruitment Support for the Care Sector
The government has identified that Health and Social Care sector is a priority in supporting unemployed people back to work. Rotherham College of Arts and Technology in partnership with Job Centre Plus, would like to introduce you to a pre-employment program for new recruits to the care sector. This training will support employers who provide guaranteed interviews;
- Meet induction standards
- Reduce associated costs of recruiting new staff
- Save time and money training new recruits
- Provide committed and motivated individuals who have completed a five
- Week preparation program.
- Pay for POVA and CRB checks
- Free advertisement of job vacancies
- Access an existing pool of candidates
- Filter candidates and arrange interviews
- Dedicated recruitment support – 1 point of contact
- Support to progress new recruits on to NVQ 2 and 3
||First Aid Workshop|
||Customer Care (Lone worker)|
|Introduction to Safe Handling of Medicines
||Moving and Handling Workshop|
|Applications and C.V.
The Work Programme announced by DWP aims to provide a single, personalised welfare to work programme for all client groups, regardless of the benefit they claim. The Work Programme will commence by the summer of 2011.
Rotherham College of Arts and Technology are currently tendering to become a subcontractor to deliver the Work Programme to unemployed people living locally. The Work Programme will give even longer to work with individuals and greater freedom to decide the appropriate support for them, focusing on flexible and personalised support and improving even more people’s lives through sustainable employment.
If successful we will look to provide employers with greater recruitment and training support and access to a variety of people looking for work.
We can support employers in all sectors find the right employees at the right time. Please get in touch to see how we can support your needs.
Call: 08000 890909 or email: email@example.com